Employer Recruitment Resources
Economic Development Brandon (EDB) has a number of complimentary
employer resources to assist local companies with employee recruitment.
Please contact us at 204.729.2132 or firstname.lastname@example.org to access the
resources or discuss other recruitment materials that would be beneficial in
your search for new employees.
Complimentary Employee Recruitment Resources:
Brandon PowerPoint presentations and videos (generic or customized)
Cost of living materials including housing and rental rates, utilities, auto insurance, etc.
Detailed relocation information, online and in print format
- Tours for Prospective Employees - To assist local businesses in recruiting key/specialized candidates from outside Brandon, EDB offers a city tour tailored toward the specific interests /priorities of the candidate visiting Brandon for the interview process.
- EDB delivering Brandon presentations
- Brandon quality of life promotional materials
- Customized recruitment materials/information
- Attending out of town Recruitment Fairs with your company to answer quality of life and relocation questions
- Trailing Spouse Employment - Through a strong referral network, we are able to assist trailing spouses to connect with local employment opportunities.
- Website reference cards containing links to key relocation and cost of living information