Employer Recruitment Resources
Economic Development Brandon’s mandate is “Growing the Economy and Population”
We do this by building awareness of the advantages of Brandon to attract new business, assist the business community with growth and retention and by bringing new people and new skills to the city. We have a number of complimentary employee resources to assist local companies with employee recruitment.
Complimentary Employee Recruitment Resources:
- Jobsinbrandon.ca - free, Brandon focused job posting site powered by Workopolis technology and supported by online quality of life and career advertising.
- Tours for Prospective Employees - To assist local businesses in recruiting key/specialized candidates from outside Brandon, EDB offers a city tour tailored toward the specific interests /priorities of the candidate visiting Brandon for the interview process.
- Trailing Spouse Employment - Through a strong referral network, we are able to assist trailing spouses to connect with local employment opportunities.
- Brandon PowerPoint presentations and videos (generic or customized)
- Brandon quality of life promotional materials
- Cost of living materials including housing and rental rates, utilities, auto insurance, etc.
- Brandon pop up banners
- Detailed relocation information, online and in print format: economicdevelopmentbrandon.com/relocation-guide
- Customized recruitment materials/information
- EDB delivering Brandon presentations
- Attending out of town Recruitment Fairs with your company to answer quality of life and relocation questions
- List of registered childcare facilities
- Website reference cards containing links to key relocation and cost of living information