Applications Now Available
The BERP was created by the City of Brandon in response to a recommendation from the Brandon Chamber of Commerce. The program was designed to stimulate investment in operational areas that will position eligible Brandon businesses to rebound and thrive as the economy begins to reopen.
The program provides a maximum one-time grant up to $2,500. Applications will be evaluated on a first come first serve basis until available funding is depleted.
- Legally operating within the City of Brandon on or before Jul 12, 2020
- Not be any of the following: government organization, post-secondary institution, health authority, craft home based businesses, independent consultants
- Be able to demonstrate business net income has been negatively impacted by the COVID 19 pandemic
- Approved grants will receive 90% of the eligible investment refunded, to a maximum of $2,500
- Eligible investments made July 13, 2021 onward
- Professional services (web design, business consulting, accounting, legal advice, strategic planning)
- Marketing (website funneling, social media ads, photography, videography services)
- Technology Improvements (mobile app development, software enhancements)
- Furniture & Equipment (ie. patio furniture / patio walls)
Be sure to read the Application Guide before completing the application: Application Guide
BERP PDF Fillable Application: Application Form