Brandon's Community Sportsplex
30 Knowlton Drive
Brandon, MB R7A 6N7
Brandon's Community Sportsplex falls within the scope of the City of Brandon's Community Services Department. General information, including public swim and public skate times is available by calling the number listed above. Some of the numerous programs and services offered at the Sportsplex include:
- Arena Programs: Public Skate, Learn to Skate, Sticks n' Pucks (drop-in hockey), Recreational Hockey Leagues.
- Aquatic Programs: Public Swim, Red Cross Swim Pre-school and Swim Kids lessons, lap swim, shallow and deep-water aquafit classes.
- Lifesaving Society Aquatic Leadership Programs: Bronze Star, Bronze Medallion, Bronze Cross, National Lifeguard Service (NLS) award, Lifesaving Instructor (LSI) Mega course, and corresponding re-certification courses.
- Red Cross Aquatic Leadership Programs: Assistant Water Safety Instructor (AWSI) course and Water Safety Instructor (WSI) course.
- Facility Programs: Red Cross Babysitter’s Course, Birthday Party packages, Emergency and Standard First Aid Courses, Spring Break & Summer Camp.
- 3 Racquetball Courts with free equipment available
Please visit www.thesportsplex.ca to receive more information on the programs and services offered at Brandon's Community Sportsplex, call 204-729-2470 or visit today!