Enbridge’s Line 3 Replacement Program in Canada will be underway in the Brandon area in August 2018 with work anticipated to continue till spring 2019.
Local and Indigenous Business Opportunities Information Sheet:
In the Brandon area the work will occur outside Brandon, however, two project field offices for Banister Pipelines and SA Energy Group will be located in Brandon where the office / management team will work. If you are trying to reach the Brandon field offices please call 204.729.2132 or email email@example.com so that we can understand the focus of your enquiry and guide you appropriately.
The majority of the approximately 1,600 people that will make up the construction crews will likely stay in Brandon. The crews will be in Brandon for upwards of 6 plus months and are anticipated to work 6 days a week, departing Brandon around 7 am and returning around 6 pm, with Sunday’s off.
Anyone who has accommodations that they wish Line 3 workers to know about should email the contact below and include the following information:
- The rental rate (We recommend your rental rates align with the rental market for your community)
- Include the name of the community and province
- Rental unit details: such as 2 bedrooms,1 bath, any furniture, washer-dryer, plug-ins for winter, etc.
- There may be a preference for furnished units as it will be short-term (up to 6 months)
- Availability dates
- Contact name, e-mail address and phone number
- Any specific preferences, requirements or restrictions
Enbridge will add it to the listings which are shared with the crews in your area. If a worker is interested, they will contact you directly.
Send rental information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enbridge website: www.enbridge.com
Banister Pipelines website: www.banister.ca